Full Stack Intern - Spring 24
- are you a student developer with a desire to create beautiful tech and user friendly UI?
Intern - frontend/full stack
We’re looking for a Developer with an interest in UX and a desire to create user friendly UI to join us on our mission to optimise our users' financial savings over time. You’ll be joining a small startup on a mission. We want to ensure ordinary people make the most of their hard earned salaries. We understand our customers, we understand their pain, and we are passionate about helping them.
Working at Dreamplan
- Dreamplan was founded by Simon & Stine, who all have many years of experience in successfully managing customer oriented innovative software development in the financial sector.
- Lars is our CTO. He has +20 experience as full stack developer and tech lead. We have a team of smart front- and backend developers, data scientists, wealth advisors, designers, communication and marketing specialists and researchers who have developed our platform
- We don’t just say that we are agile. We continuously make small changes and test them.
We received our financial licenses from the Danish FSA in September 2022.
What we’re looking for
- We’re looking for someone who gets energy out of working in a small team with lots of independence and who wants to make a positive difference in society by optimising and improving savings for everyone
- Work when you work best. We have flexible hours to enable you to work at your best.
Why should I apply?
- You’ll be joining a small fintech startup with an open and collaborative team where you’ll be heard and get to make a difference
- You’ll be joining a team of both front- and backend developers as well as wealth advisors, design, ux and communications specialists passionate about optimizing savings as a way to the good life for our customers
- We are deploying on AWS and are developing in React og Next.js with React. We use the CSS framework Tailwind and track our user events to understand our users.
- We speak both English and Danish in the team and we are all working from where we work best (be is Lissabon, Vejle, Mumbai, Gudhjem, Copenhagen or our sofa). We have offices in Copenhagen and you are welcome apply for the job in Danish or English
- Keen interest in building complex customer-facing products for the web
- An understanding of good UX and the ability to translate our designs into a user friendly UI
- Experience with (or desire to learn) React
- You are adaptable and creative and find improvement and learning fun
- We would love to see something you’re proud of (projects from uni, share code, Github projects, etc.)
- Please keep in mind we're only looking for students who are looking for internships as a part of their studies
- You can start the internship in January/February 2024
- Those that can start ASAP are also encouraged to apply!