Digital design intern
Are UX and UI conventions on the back burner, and do you have a user-centered mindset? Then you might be our next digital design intern in Dreamplan!
Dreamplan is a Danish fintech start-up. We want to help Danes optimize their savings so that they can afford to live out their dreams - many have more money than they think. We are on a growth journey and are looking for a creative UI/UX design intern who can carry out development tasks within digital design and UX.
We imagine that you are starting an education with a relevant profile, but the most important thing is that you are passionate about creating a good user experience, want to work closely with heavy financial skills, data scientists, designers and developers, and that you want to learn and take responsibility.
Your professional skills
- Would like to work in Figma, which we use for all UX and UI design
- Familiar with HTML and CSS
- Advanced skills in UX/UI design, web design, visual communication, color theory.
- Out-of-the-box thinker with an ability to generate creative ideas and concepts
- Easy to learn with the ability to take direction and works as part of a team
- A keen eye for detail is a must
As we work within an agile framework, you must thrive in a work environment where you work closely with developers and marketing. You must be ready for change and want to do diverse tasks within design and development.
We have virtual daily meetings, virtual planning and communicate on a daily basis across the team on Slack.
Your personal skills
- Strong work ethic with a "can do" attitude
- You want to know more about fintech and the financial sector
- You must be able to work independently
- You must have strong collaboration skills as you will be part of an interdisciplinary team
- Bring your own computer with relevant programs installed.
What can you expect
You can expect exciting and challenging tasks.
You will have positive, cooperative and supportive colleagues.
You will be responsible for a number of tasks with the opportunity to see them brought to life.
We speak both English and Danish in the team and we are all working from where we work best (be it Lisbon, Vejle, Mumbai, Gudhjem, Copenhagen or our sofa). We have offices in Copenhagen and you are welcome apply for the job in Danish or English
Are you interested?
The internship position includes 37 hours a week and the workplace is in Copenhagen, but we work both at home and in the office, so there is also the option of working online. We are looking for interns to start in January/February 2024.
Send your CV, application and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Stine at firstname.lastname@example.org